Saturday, October 23, 2010

An Update

Hello Friends!

I wanted to give you an update about baby-land! It's been a while and I am in my 18th week now! I go in a week and a half to find out if our baby is a boy or girl!!! I can't wait for that!

So...here is my 18 week update along with some pictures of recent "growth!"


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby B is the size of a sweet potato (this seems so big to me!)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 5 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Wearing a Belly Band (it's saving my life!-basically you can wear your normal pants, but you don't have to button them)but other than that normal clothes - this is about to end!

Gender: Can't wait to find out on November 3rd!
Movement: Once! I was laying on my stomach and felt flip after flip after flip...it was obvious that Baby B was not a fan of that position!

Sleep: I'm sleeping great!
What I miss: Nothing yet
Cravings: Anything unhealthy it seems?!

Symptoms: Back Pain

Best Moment this week: Setting the Date for "THE" appointment
Now some pictures from Mountain Day!



My best, best friend and I! I hope you have a friend like Chels - one who changes your life and you KNOW that God sent her to you!





My bump...this was on October 3rd...there's been a little growing since then! Thank you to Ashley for this creeper picture! :)



My sweet, sweet friends! I've thought about writing a post about how I met all my dear friends because I am blessed with so many!

No comments:

Post a Comment